INTRODUCTION AND OBJECTIVES
Currently, industrial cybersecurity has become a very important topic for companies due to the increase in cybercrime and the volume of data they handle.
It is essential that large, small and medium-sized companies establish an adequate strategy to protect the company's assets.
The seminar "Cybersecurity in Critical Infrastructures, Risks, Opportunities and Priorities" is organized by the Regional Association of Oil, Gas and Biofuels Sector Companies in Latin America and the Caribbean (ARPEL), through its Cybersecurity Working Group integrated by experts from our member companies operating in the region.
The event will gather high level experts, who will approach the topic from a strategic, management and operational point of view, represented by specialists from equipment manufacturers, consultants, end users and critical infrastructures.
The Seminar will be of special interest for the following industries:
- Oil and gas industry (exploration, production, storage, distribution, etc.);
- Chemical and nuclear industry (production, storage and transport of dangerous goods, chemical, biological, radiological materials, etc.);
- Water (reservoirs, storage, treatment and networks);
- Power plants and networks (production and distribution);
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT);
- Health (health infrastructure);
- Transportation (airports, ports, railways and public transport networks, traffic control systems, etc.).
The event will be an excellent opportunity to know the status of this discipline by international leaders and to establish valuable relationships that favor collaboration in different areas at national and international level.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This seminar will be of special interest to professionals in sectors such as: energy, water, oil, gas, steel, food, pharmaceutical, nuclear and many others, which are related to the activities of critical infrastructure protection, supervision, operation and control of industrial processes.
For further Information about the Seminar, please contact:
Hernán Vázquez: email@example.com
LOGISTICS, SPONSORSHIP AND REGISTRATIONS:
Gabriela Pritsch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (598) 2623-6993.